Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why do you limit yourself?

I see you trying to open up but still you don't
I see you trying to express yourself to me but still you don't
I see the real you and it's beautiful but still you chose to be less
I see how vulnerable you are even though you act other wise
I see someone that is scared of getting hurt because of past experiences
I see someone that has the potential to be great and has just began to go places
I see someone that has overcome so many obstacles in life
I see someone who can do anything as long as your mind is set
I see someone that i would forever want to be in my life
I see someone that can change the world
I see someone filled with so much courage and drive
I see someone that has an unconditional love for family
I see someone that is scared to let go completely
I see someone that had to be strong at a young age and now doesn't know how to let go
I see someone that has been disappointed too many times and is now afraid of letting people in
I see someone that makes me want to be a better person
I see someone that has a big heart but,


You see someone that is lost and confused
You see someone that has failed or is failing
You see someone your not proud of
You see someone that used to have a big heart
You see someone that wanted to change the world
You see someone that is struggling
You see someone that does not know where they are going
You see someone that is not a good person
You see someone that is like everyone else
You see someone that is a burden to others


It's okay to be scared but when fear starts to stand in your way of been truly happy then there's a problem. If your someone that is always going to be sitting around waiting for happiness then it would never come to you have to chose to be happy. Yes most times life experiences show that caring and loving only allows for a person to be hurt, disappointed and betrayed I feel that not caring or the inability to express one's feeling because of fear of rejection or pride is a much bigger loss and disappointment. If you do not think that you are the person you are meant to be then do something about it. The only one that can stand in your way is you and I think the moment you realize that a lot is going to change for you. Never stop believing in your self because whenever the real you comes its simply beautiful. Hopefully you get to see this and start thinking differently because if your saw yourself through my eyes then you would know that are truly a unique and blessed person.


Dedicated to all those out there who think less of themselves without realizing how great they are. Keep believing in yourself just like I believe in you. Always remember that you are not alone... :)
Love always,
Daddy's little girl (Mbang)...xoxo

2 comments:

Mwajim Al said...

I feel inspired already :) Keep the encouragement coming. Love it!!!

Unknown said...

For real... Now your getting me all excitied.. Thanks love...