Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's a New Year!!!

Happy New Year People!! Yes, I am aware it is the last day of Jan :)

It’s 2013 and even though currently in my life there isn’t a lot to be excited about, I am. I am excited to be alive and for the wonderful possibilities ahead. I am thankful for family and great friends that have stayed supporting and encouraging me especially when I didn’t deserve it. I am thankful to God for some of the amazing people he brought into my life in 2012 and for friendships and relationships that have blossomed.I am thankful for music, which remains a big part of my life. Helping me get through the bad times, good times, helping to build memories, and for clearing my head to make better /good decisions (Yes music does that for me ☺).

Despite what this year brings I have made a decision to be happy, remain positive and stay fighting to fulfill my dreams and passion. Striving to be the best at whatever it is I find myself doing. Yes I am a Gladiator and you to can be one #Scandalfan #Olivia Pope. Shout out to all the Scandal fans out there lol. Wishing you all an amazing and blessed year.

Always remember tribulations and problems would come but your not alone and you can make your way back from anything if you chose to.

Stay Strong, Stay Believing.

Love always,
Mbang (Daddy’s lil girl)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that your blogging again.